TSC’s Mobile Tracking System 2.0 (MTS 2.0) is a simple to use, turn-key solution that provides automatic tracking of nodes in a Mobile Ad hoc Network (MANET). The system is optimized to extend the range of air-to-ground links passing high definition video and any other IP based data. Ideal scenarios include UAVs, manned aircraft, vehicular and maritime applications.
With a compact form factor requiring little setup from an operator, MTS 2.0 simplifies an air-to-ground tactical IP network, even when both airborne and ground based nodes are in motion.
- Lightweight, small form factor
- Minimal mechanical setup required
- Automatic heading calculation
- Radio agnostic, modular design
- Integrated Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Built in gimbal stabilization
- Cursor on Target (CoT) compatible
- Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Compatible with Single Input, Single Output (SISO) and Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) networks
- Integration assistance & support available
MTS 2.0 KEY FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
- Minimal Physical Setup Required. MTS 2.0 paired with a radio package, is one complete unit that only requires power and a target node to track. Heading and location information of both MTS 2.0 and target node are automatically calculated and updated continuously. An integrated Inertial Navigation System provides heading information (Error < 0.8°) and computations for continuous tracking.
- Tracking System On-The-Move. MTS 2.0 does not need to be static like most tracking systems. With the INS and Gimbal Stabilization, MTS 2.0 has the capability to be used in maritime and vehicular environments without RF degradation or attenuation during pitch and rolls.
- Radio Agnostic, Modular Design. Compatible with all major MANET radios currently on the market, MTS 2.0 integrates seamlessly into SISO and MIMO networks offering extended range in the smallest form factor possible. Radios swap in seconds with wiring harnesses available for major radio manufacturers.
- Unparalleled Throughput At Distance. By using Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology on a dual polarized antenna, MTS 2.0 provides the additional Mbps needed to stream HD video feeds and other data through a MANET at 100+ miles in optimal conditions.
0º – 90º
Top Gimbal Power Available
200w (with standard radio)
3 Amps at 28v
|-20º to 65º C|
Ruggedized for Outdoor Use
|Antenna (Options Available)||Frequency|
Horizontal Beam Width
Vertical Beam Width
|2200 – 2500 MHz 2×2 MIMO|
Adjustable–Dual Polarized, Vertical, horizontal or
X-Polarized (+45º & -45º)
100+ Nautical Miles
|Dimensions|| L x W x H|
|23″ x 17.5″ x 24″ |
|Case||1 Case – Dimensions|
|24″ x 24″ x 32″ |
80 lbs. (including equipment – Manageable by 1 person
|Setup||Set Up Time||<1 Minute|