TSC Mobile Tracking System 3.0 (MTS 3.0) extends the range of air-to-ground data links. By simplifying the inherent complexities of a tracking system, TSC is able to deliver an easy-to-use unit that minimizes user error and maximizes network performance.
The MTS 3.0 is built on the same principles as the MTS 2.0, but allows for mounting much larger (or multiple) antennas. This gives an end user the ultimate flexibility to mount a wide range of antennas for any purpose.
SIMPLY HIGH BANDWIDTH
- Minimal mechanical setup required
- Automatic heading calculation
- Radio agnostic, modular design
- Integrated Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Built in gimbal stabilization
- Cursor on Target (CoT) compatible
- Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Compatible with Single Input, Single Output (SISO) and Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) networks
- Various frequency band packages available
- Tower mountable or tripod available separately
- Speeds: Pan 15 deg/sec, Tilt 10 deg/sec
- Integration assistance & support available
- RF Tracking for GPS Denied Environments
- Tracking options include CoT, Piccolo, Mavlink, ADS-B, etc.
The MTS 3.0 is customizable to an operator’s unique requirements. The size of the unit lends itself to a more permanent installation but with optional features like gimbal stabilization and continuous heading updates, the MTS 3.0 can be completely mobile. There are a number of antenna options for multiple frequency bands. As with all TSC MTS products, the MTS 3.0 is radio agnostic.
MTS 3.0 includes up to 3 cases (depending on options purchased).
- Tripod Case – 46” x 16” x 14”, 60 lbs
- Dish Case – 41” x 13” x 34”, 45 lbs
- Remaining Equipment Case – 34” x 24” x 20”, 85lbs
Assembly and setup time is approximately 15 minutes depending on configuration.
|Large Dish||Dual Dish|
|Antenna Gain||L-Band:||24 dBi||MTS3-LD||21 dBi||MTS3-LP|
|S-Band:||28 dBi||MTS3-SD||24 dBi||MTS3-SP|
|C-Band:||35 dBi||MTS3-CD||31 dBi||MTS3-CP|
|Size||Dish (Diameter)||48” (x1)||30” (x2)|
|Polarization||Dual Ploarized||Dual Ploarized|
|Twist lock to change||Twist lock to change|
|V/H||+/- 45°||+/- 45°|
|Pan||360° continuous||360° continuous|
|Environmental||Temperature||-15° C to 55° C||-15° C to 55° C|