Technology Service Corporation (TSC) is an employee-owned, high-technology company primarily engaged in providing engineering services to the US Government.
TSC provides full life cycle support, from advanced concept development through operational support, for sensors and solutions related to land, sea, air, and space.
TSC has supported Federal Government, commercial, and international customers for over 50 years. Our Government customers include the US Military Services, Defense Agencies, and the Federal Aviation Administration. TSC maintains offices in 11 locations nationwide.
Our technical staff is comprised of degreed engineers, scientists, logisticians, training specialists, information technologists, and other professionals with backgrounds in such disciplines as sensor technology and engineering, system engineering, computer science, modeling and simulation, and logistics. These professionals have world class technical talents, significant experience in providing systems engineering and technical support services to defense and civil government agencies, and motivation to help our customers achieve their goals as integral parts of a Team.
- We are problem solvers for our customers with strong technical knowledge and experience to develop and implement advanced technical solutions in key disciplines such as systems engineering, sensor technology, C4ISR, logistics, and information systems
- We look to the future with a focused, multi-dimensional internal IR&D program that targets advanced technologies
- We are engineers with proven abilities to re-engineer, design, and produce electronic subsystems and systems for military and commercial customers with ISO 9000 Certification
- We are experienced at executing advanced technology programs. TSC has won over 230 Small Business Innovation Research Phase I and Phase II awards with a win percentage well above the average and significant Commercial Development follow-on efforts
- We are precise in every way and have the ability to implement and manage responsive financial, accounting, and contract management systems that lower risks to our customers
- Small, High Technology Company: we are a highly responsive business that is cost competitive with world class engineers
- Established Government Reputation: we have a proven track record of delivering directly to the U.S. Government and collaborating with partners to deliver key technology products for their solutions.
- Full Program Life Cycle Support: Our engineers are able to provide technical Life Cycle Continuity to program offices with decades of support for military services, DoD Agencies, and the FAA
- Proven Ability to Oversee Major Programs and work effectively with large, prime contractors
- Facility resources and tools: Our in-house resources have the ability to accelerate production and development of critical components
- ISO 9001 certified production plant
- Laboratories for advanced sensor work and fabrication of test equipment and simulators
- Developmental IT facility
- Proven simulations based on support to all of DoD spanning functions