TSC AT SOFWEEK
TSC will be exhibiting at SOFWEEK from May 9-11, 2023.
Stop by booth 543 to see how our sensors and solutions can solve your mission requirements. Technology highlights include:
- Height of Burst (HoB) – TSC sensors adds low-cost HoB capability to and APKWS or Hydra 70 rocket
- Seekers – Discover how sensors provide pinpoint accuracy when it matters most
- Proximity Sensors – TSC’s VIPER proximity sensor turns APKWS into an effective low-cost C-UAS effector
MANNED AND UNMANNED ISR
- Sea Dragon – Cost effective Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA) ISR
- LEA – Long Endurance Aircraft capable of Line of Sight (LOS) and Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) operation through semi- autonomous functionality and “point and click” operation.
- MTS – TSC’s Mobile Tracking System (MTS) is a simple to use, turn-key solution that provides automatic tracking of nodes in a Mobile Ad hoc Network (MANET)