For over 30 years, TSC has put good ideas into orbit and beyond. From spacecraft manufacturing, integration & test, mission support, space instrument design, and ground stations development, TSC’s space capabilities transforms problems of national interest into high-flying realities.
- Computation for Physical Systems
- Real-time algorithms for measurement, prediction, and control
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Biomimetic modeling, dynamics, and control
- Standards-based hardware and software components
- Concept feasibility, analysis, requirements definition development, and trade studies
- Engineering, mechanical and electrical design and fabrication
- Parts and materials selection
- System performance testing
Space Qualification Testing
- EMI/EMC – Radio Frequency-shielded anechoic chamber
- Thermal Vacuum – Simulated space environment
- Vibration – High force vibration and shock performance
- Contamination Control – Pre-launch and on-orbit cleanliness
Satellite to service and repair geostationary satellites on orbit using semi-autonomous robotic algorithms and highly dexterous seven degree-of-freedom manipulators.
TSC is supporting systems, electrical, and mechanical engineering, as well as program planning and control activities.
Wide-Field Imager For Solar Probe
Solar instrument for NASA’s Solar Probe Plus investigation. WISPR will image inner coronal plasma with unprecedented spatial resolution, cadence, and sensitivity.
TSC is supporting systems, I&T and checkout, electrical, and mechanical engineering activities.
Ocean Data Telemetry Micorsat Data
Low powered UHF satellite or UAV payload for a communications system designed to extract data from widely distributed sensors.
TSC was responsible for system design, development, and testing. Mission operations software support was provided to TacSat-, TacSat-4, and STP-Sat-2.