TSC develops turnkey radar and fire control systems that enhance the performance of ground systems.
We have proven capabilities in areas such as Antennas, Exciters, Receivers, Transmitters, Digital Signal Processors, Arbitrary Waveform Generators, Missile Datalinks, Fire Control Algorithms, Enhanced Target Range and Classification, and much more. We provide support for integration and test activities to ensure success from the laboratory to the field.
Research & Rapid Development
Systems Engineering & Analysis
- TSC’s Testable Component Environment (TCE) integrates tactical code onto a PC and models targets, weather, wind, sea clutter, debris, chaff, jamming, and land features
- BMDS radar models supports multiple radar and EO/IR sensors
- Full 3D scenario simulations show detections, hand-overs and intercepts
- Radar detection and track timelines determined for each threat trajectory
Enhanced Target Range and Classification
- Operational Software BIT
- Exciter Analysis and Requirements Generation
- TCU and PIC Production for Fielded Systems
- Radar Target Generator Development
- Target Injection Unit Development
- Field Support
- More than two decades of supporting Sentinel with target generators, target injection units, and calibration systems
- The LFTS Simulator has tested hundreds of TPQ-48, -49, and -50 LCMR radars
- Calibration and testing of radar systems simulation of complete scenarios
TSC developed the sensor, a phase interferometer, as well as the signal processor and fire control system for the Close-In Active Protection System installed on a Stryker Armored Combat Vehicle. The image captures the defeat mechanism, a blast fragmentation interceptor, as it punctures the thin skin of the incoming projectile to disable its warhead.
Radar Position Analysis System (RPAS)
TSC’s Radar Position Analysis System (RPAS) is a software tool that simulates, analyzes and predicts the Site-Specific performance of a radar. It uses detailed radar models and digital terrain data to predict the radar scan, track and location performance. To date, TSC has integrated models for multiple fielded radars including AN/TPQ-36, 37 Firefinder radars.